angelina college
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
PG Results January 2016
Post Graduation Results
January 2016
Pg Results January 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Sketching - October to December '13
Yes, I've managed to go almost another month between posts, and in all honesty I didn't get as much done in that time as I would hav...
Frenzel Communications Electronics Summary Chapter 2
CHAPTER 2 Amplitude Modulation and Single-Sideband Modulation 1. Modulation is the process of having the information to be communica...
Electronics Terms and Definitions Part 2
· A 0-1mA meter has a sensitivity of 1k ohms/volt · A 3.5 digit meter has a maximum reading of 0999 · A 3.5 digit...
GEAS Terms and Definitions Part 12
1. “In a confined gas, if the absolute temperature is held constant, the volume is inversely proportional to the absolute pressure.” Th...
And Then Two Come Along At Once!
It's been ages since I've done a speedpaint, but it's been even longer since I actually posted any. Time to make amends. In fac...
Supplementary Examination Results (UG)-July 2015
Results July 2015 (1)
Sketching For April '13
So first of all there was supposed to be a retrospective this week, celebrating 3 years of the blog. No, that's not a long time compare...
All Work and No Play... (RFA Part 2)
Since my last post I've done depressingly little art outside of work, a handful of mediocre sketches (and almost all the sketches were o...
Time-Table 2015-16 Even Semester from 2015 Dec 28 to 2016 April 23
Time-Table 2015-16 Even Semester
Multiple Choice Questions in Electronics Engineering Part 14
Multiple Choice Questions in Electronics Engineering Part 14 1. Who created the World Wide Web? A. Bob Metcalfe B. Douglas Engelbart C...
No comments:
Post a Comment